Mama's Blessed : Mamas Inspired // Favorite Songs

Mamas Inspired // Favorite Songs

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

I am back for Mamas Inspired! <3 I am really enjoying this weekly series. There are plenty beauty, decor, blogging how to, and parenting blog posts EVERYDAY to read... It is nice to be able to talk about things that are actually important to me. <3 


Today I am sharing a few of my favorite songs. I love all types of music. But with this blog series being focused on inspiration and more faith based topics I am sharing some Christian / Worship songs I love! 

- Shout To The Lord

- Just Be Held by Casting Crowns
This one gets me every time I listen to it. It


-Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Danny Gokey

- Strong Enough by Stacie Orrico

- Redeemer by Nicole C. Mullen


- I Could Sing Of Your Love Forever

- Set The World On Fire by Britt Nicole

- Gold by Britt Nicole

- Worth by Anthony Brown [ My husband LOVES this one ]



I have so many Christian / Worship songs I love. The list goes on and on. I love songs that just touch my heart. Need inspiration, listen to a song I listed above.. or all. Tell me which is your favorite! 

What is your favorite song?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)