Mama's Blessed : Mamas Inspired / / My Favorite Bible Verses

Mamas Inspired / / My Favorite Bible Verses

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Welcome back y'all to Mamas Inspired. Last week we talked about Making Time To Study The Bible. Today I am going to share with y'all my favorite Bible verses! <3 If you see a favorite of yours on my list let me know!! Whitney is sharing her favorite verses for when she is feeling exhausted. Mama life can sure do that to ya! 


Here are a few of my favorite verses:



Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward. 
Like arrows in the hand of a warrior are the children of one's youth.

Psalm 127:3-4


God is in the midst of her; she shall not be moved; God will help her when morning dawns.

Psalm 46:5


Strength and dignity are her clothing, and she laughs at the time to come.

Proverbs 31:26


A soft answer turns away wrath, but a harsh word stirs up anger.

Proverbs 15:1


I trust in the steadfast love of God forever and ever. 

Psalm 52:8


Arise, for it is your task, and we are with you; be strong and do it.

Ezra 10:4


And blessed is she who believed that there would be a fulfillment of what was spoken to her from the Lord.

Luke 1:45

I could go on and on with this list! <3 

What is your favorite Bible verse?


Next week will be talking about worship/inspirational music!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)