Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Easter

#mamastyle Easter

Saturday, March 19, 2016


Morning y'all! Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. I did not get much sleep, so I am enjoying my coffee right now. Praying I can make it through the day! :)

Easter is next weekend!!! What is everyone doing for the holiday? I wish I could say I was going to be in church, but I have 3 family gatherings to fit in to one weekend... possibly one day. YIKES. I seriously need to get my butt to the store and get me something super cute to wear. How cute is these outfits below? I LOVE the Jesus tee. I came across an awesome company on Instagram last week that has the cutest faith related tops. I actually have one arriving to my house today! I will show y'all later.  Be sure to follow me on Instagram because I know that is probably the first place I will show off my new tee! <3 
Mama Style - Easter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)