Mama's Blessed : Wear Your Faith

Wear Your Faith

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

* This was originally a post I did over on Collective Caitlin, so be sure to drop by & show some love! *

 Today I want to share with y'all some of the FAITH t-shirts I am in love with. There are so many out there that I am loving, but I just went with a few of my top favorites. I actually have the #squadgoals tee, & I am LOVING it! Wearing tees with sayings on them is a really big trend right now, and sharing your love for the Lord just got even easier! I have shirts that show off that I run on coffee, so why not wear one that shows that my heart is full of love for the Lord?! <3 




Here are the Instagrams for the shops I listed above, check them out! 


Which tee above is your favorite?



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)