Mama's Blessed : 6 Simple Ways To Make Over Bathroom

6 Simple Ways To Make Over Bathroom

Thursday, April 21, 2016

This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #CleanRippleStyle #CollectiveBias

If you read my blog or follow me on social media then you know that I moved a few months ago. I have been slowly adding decor and getting stuff out of our storage for our new apartment. I am currently working on our master bath. I need to add a bit more but I wanted to share a few ways to make over a bathroom. Simple and cheap. 


Flowers - Fresh or fake. In a cute mason jar if you are feeling the spring and summer vibes. I just threw out my fresh [ dead ] ones, so I am now using fake ones til I buy more.

Pictures - or wall decor. I plan to hang some printables. Maybe a cute wood sign too.

Rug - A bath rug can be washed over and over but eventually it will start to look old and not so fluffy. Replacing the rug with a white or bright color one can make the bathroom look totally different.. in a good way.

Hand towel - Show off a cute NEW one. Add some color or cute pattern, or not.

Shower curtain - A new shower curtain can transform a bathroom. Go crazy or plain. I went with a simple tan and white one. Easy to add pops of color to the room. 


Basket - I placed my CHEAP cute basket on the back of toilet with some bathroom must haves.



I like to keep things very simple. That way when seasons change, or my mind, I can switch things up without having to do a lot or spending a lot. I like to keep my counters clear of clutter and everything put away out of sight. 


I ALWAYS have some sort of basket on the back of the toilet. Even in my toddlers' bathroom, they have a hot pink basket full of their bath stuff. In our master bathroom I have toilet paper, Cottonelle® Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths, and a candle. All essentials for the bathroom. Though adding some flowers instead of the candle is super cute too. 


Cottonelle® Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths are a must have for the bathroom! You can get 11 resealable packs for less than $15 at Sam's Club. Also they come in the cutest member voted designs which are exclusively at Sam's Club. These cleansing cloths are amazing! Not only are they good for bathroom use but they are perfect for many other things. Pack them in the diaper bag for that toddler that is potty training, keep them in the car for easy clean up, keep them in your purse for emergencies, and the list goes on. They are FLUSHABLE and septic safe. I know that is something that a lot of people worry with when it comes to using bathroom products. They are alcohol free and contain Aloe and Vitamin E.


Be sure to head over to Sam's Club and stock up on Cottonelle® Fresh Care* Flushable Cleansing Cloths. At my local Sam's Club I found them at the end of the paper product isle. Don't have a Sam's Club membership, you can check out the benefits of having one here. You can become a member, save money, and even shop online and pick up at the store for as low as $45!






What are some things you would do if you did a mini bathroom makeover? 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)