Mama's Blessed : Glam Vox Box / / Review

Glam Vox Box / / Review

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

* I recieved this box & the products inside from Influenster in exchange for review. *



Influenster is nailing it on these VoxBoxes! I was sent the Glam Vox Box & I am loving ALL the products! I just love coming home / opening up my door to one of these beauties at my door step! <3 


Venus Razor - I love this razor. Venus is the best! 
Olay Shave Gel - Smells amazing.
Cutex Nail Polish Remover - So convenient.
NYM Dry Shampoo - The cutest tiny bottle that I carry EVERYWHERE!
Qtips - Perfect for makeup bag. 
SheaMoisture Samples - I am so in love with this brand!




Check out my social media posts about these awesome products!
Have you tried any of these products? Which is/are your fav[s]?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)