Mama's Blessed : Mama Wants - For Summer

Mama Wants - For Summer

Friday, May 6, 2016

* this post does contain affiliated links*
Hey y'all it is Friday, YAY! What does everyone have planned for Mother's Day? I will be heading out of town with my little family to spend some time with our mamas. Time for a little rambling.. Who is seriously in love with Netflix right now? First Princess Bride, then Save The Last Dance, Bring It On, AND Just Friends. Oh man! If you have not watched those.. do so like right MEOW! Oh, and I know most of you guys know that I switched to Adproval. Well I have spots open! & a few different options to choose from. The extra special IN POST AD spot is still up for grabs right now. Who wants their pretty blog button at the bottom of EVERY one of my posts? I have a few discounts also for them. Code springtime with get you HALF OFF of the In post ad and the social media only options. Code two will get you $2 off the Side bar + Social media love option. Check out my Sponsor page for all the details! Okay now drool over all the goodies I am loving and wanting right now. You ARE welcome. 






What are y'all wanting right now? If you are dying for something Flamingo in your life [ because it is summer & they are awesome ] right now check out my flamingo digital printable in my Etsy Shop! I have a discount code available by the way. spring for 25 percent off. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)