Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Warped Tour 2016

#mamastyle Warped Tour 2016

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

I am seriously begging my husband almost DAILY to take me to Warped Tour in Atlanta next month. I hope he will eventually cave and say okay before they sell out. Mamas can go to Warped Tour and have a blast too right? There are a handful of bands I want to see - Sleeping With Sirens being at the top of my list. 

+ Sleeping With Sirens
+ Mayday Parade
+ New Found Glory
+ Reckless Serenade 
+ Sum 41
+ The Maine 
+ The Word Alive
+ We The Kings
+ Yellowcard

There are lots more that will be preforming there but those are the ones I really want to see. I am sure I will fall in love with some more once I am there and hear them. I have never been to Warped Tour or any type of concert scene like this before. I would love to experience it. I promise if I get to go I will be blogging about it for sure. 




This is what I came up with for what I would want to wear when I GET TO GO! :) A band tee - Sleeping With Sirens of course - my converse, comfy denim shorts. sunglasses, and a cute choker. Did you know that chokers have made a come back? I am totally down! LOVE! 


Has anyone been to Warped Tour before? What did you wear and how did you like it?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)