Mama's Blessed : Playtime At The Park Essentials + Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM)

Playtime At The Park Essentials + Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM)

Tuesday, June 21, 2016


#GerberWinWin


Summer is here and that means planning fun things to do with my toddlers. Right now one of our favorite things to do is go to one of our local parks that we recently discovered. We are enjoying the walking trail, the play ground, and all the openness between the baseball fields. Father's Day we had a blast out there. My toddlers spent most the time kicking and chasing around their kick ball with daddy. Spending time at the park or outdoors in general is fun but there are some essentials that should be brought along. I want to share with y'all my essentials for park time with my girls.




+ Sunscreen - Even on a cloudy day it is a good idea to use sunscreen and keep it on hand, especially for the little ones. 


+ Bug spray - This may not be an issue everywhere, but here is Georgia if you step outside you are getting ate up by bugs. I do not want my toddlers getting home and being itchy and uncomfortable because I wasn't prepared for that. 

+ Water - Very IMPORTANT! The summer heat and those minis running around, they are going to be needing to stay hydrated. Adults too.

+ Diapers / undies / clothing - Kids get messy and have accidents. Always come prepared. If there is a splash pad at the park these will come in handy. I made the mistake one time of not having extra clothing and ended up visiting a park with a splash pad. It was a mess! With that being said, it might be a good idea to keep a clean towel in the car in case!

+ Bubbles / kick ball - Bringing along things for the kids to do aside from just running around or sliding down the slide can be fun. My girls love bubbles and chasing their kick ball around. 


+ Baby wipes - Good to have for the kids and for any messes that may happen.

+ Hand sanitizer - This may just be me but I have to have this on me at all times. Being outside makes me want to use it more. I know my toddlers are not thinking twice about keeping their hands clean when they are playing on the playground. But it makes me feel better knowing I can immediately clean their hands if I need to.

+ Snacks - Snacks that are easy to store and carry around and are not really messy are best. My kids LOVE these Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM) snacks! They are the perfect snacks for toddlers.





Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM) are made with with navy beans. They are nutritious and naturally flavored. 





These snacks are not only good for carrying around in a diaper bag or toting to the park. Every time I visit Target, or any grocery store really, we head to the toddler snack isle first so they can grab them a can of the Gerber® Lil’ Beanies(TM). Doing this gives them something healthy to snack on while I shop and keeps their attention away from the fact that they don't want to be shopping! #GerberWinWin


Has your toddler tried these yet? My girls love both flavors - Original & White Cheddar & Broccoli . I tried them and I must say that the White Cheddar & Broccoli are so good! Be sure to head to Target and grab some for your diaper bag and take those minis to the park! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)