Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday #34

Thankful Thursday #34

Thursday, June 9, 2016

It is already Thankful Thursday again! Dang, this week has gone by super fast. 



What I am thankful for this week:

+ Awesome Bible studies like She Reads Truth. I can not wait to start the Ecclesiastes by Women Living Well. What Bible study are you reading right now if you are?!

+ My minis. I am always thankful for them. But it sure does melt my heart when I see them all cuddled up together! This picture was past Mina's bed time but she wanted to snuggle up with Kenzie and watch videos.



+ Trips to Target [ even if it is just to walk around ] & good coffee. 

+ God's grace. His love. I am never deserving but he still thinks I am totally worth it.

What are you thankful for this week?

Here is last week's Thankful Thursday post + Adult coloring book giveaway


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)