Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday #35

Thankful Thursday #35

Thursday, June 16, 2016


This week I am thankful for:

+ Family. Sometimes you are blessed with family members that are always there for you and some that are almost like strangers. I am so thankful I have more in my life that truly care for me and my little family. 

+ My brother who is a police officer. The sweetest guy ever. Say a prayer for him, to always keep him safe.

+ Money making blogging opportunities. I know everyone says it is not about the money, well when you are able to do things with your blog and social media and get paid and can help with bills or buy gifts, it is an awesome thing! 

+ The readers that I have that actually follow me on social media and read my blog. The ones I do not have to trade comments or likes with like in all the Facebook blogger groups I am in. Facebook gives me really bad anxiety so I will probably delete it soon. I hope that I will continue to have true readers and followers after I am long gone from those groups. 

+ Awesome giveaways! HERE & HERE

+ Having people / friends that understand I have kids that follow me around everywhere and they still want to hang with me! 


Here is an awesome Bible verse that I came across the other day while doing my She Reads Truth bible study. I am catching up with their Proverbs: Wisdom study. 

A fool takes no pleasure in understanding but only in expressing his opinion. Proverbs 18:2


What are you thankful for this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)