Mama's Blessed : Thankful Thursday #36

Thankful Thursday #36

Thursday, June 30, 2016




This week I am thankful for:

+ Family time as always. It means a lot to me. I got to spend some time with family over the weekend with the girls and we will be with my husband's family again this weekend to celebrate his niece's birthday and the 4th! 

+ Finding awesome shows I enjoy. I do not watch a lot of tv, but when I find a show I like I kind of obsess over it! I am loving Coupled. I found out about that one last week. So good! I am watching all of Last Man Standing on Netflix right now! 

+ My mom. She is awesome. You should be jealous! :P 

+ My husband trying to give me ideas about my up coming giveaway on my blog. It is so cute, because I know he does not read my blog or even really understand what I am doing. But he sure wanted to know all the details about the giveaway and said it was a great idea! :) [ I have teamed up with some awesome bloggers and we have a giveaway coming tomorrow! Check back on my blog then to enter! ] 

+ Meeting awesome people through blogging. I have met some awesome ladies! <3 

What are you thankful for this week?



Check out this month's sponsor 

 photo 1_zpsvtygolu3.png

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)