Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Black And Gold

#mamastyle Black And Gold

Monday, August 8, 2016


Hey y'all, I am back from my break! You will not see posts daily but you can expect a handful monthly. I love blogging but it is still going to be a part time thing for me. Today I am back with a #mamastyle post. I love these, and my readers seem to as well. Y'all know I love me some black & gold! I have a day time, night time, and an every occasion look.






I am in love with all 3 of these outfit ideas. You can never go wrong with pairing black and gold together. & glitter or sequins is always a big YES! Anyone still obsessing with black chokers right now? I totally am. & how cute are all the nail designs!? I need all of them in my life like NOW!

The nail wraps/designs are Jamberry & can be found here. I am excited to say that I am now a Jamberry Consultant. I love the nail wraps and have been wearing them for OVER A YEAR NOW! Want FREE nail wraps? Let me know and I will tell you more! 

Which outfit &/or nail design are you liking most?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)