Mama's Blessed : #mamastyle Take Me To Church

#mamastyle Take Me To Church

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

I am so happy to say that I have been attending a local church on Sundays for the past few weeks. It is the same one that that Kenzie went to for VBS weeks ago. I am truly enjoying it. I need to go shopping and get me some clothes I can wear to church and feel comfortable in. Sadly, I want to lose some weight first. So right now I am just day dreaming of super cute outfits I would love to wear. 




Jamberry Nails - Dove Grey / Sculpted / Lakeside / Fancy Feline

You will be able to find TONS more nail wrap designs on my website. 
[ over 300 ] - ashleyjams.jamberry.com - You can also keep up with deals and product info over on my Jamberry FB page. The Facebook page was created today so please bare with me. Posts coming soon! 

* I am looking for some ladies to host online/Facebook parties to get my new Jamberry business rolling. If you would be interested in getting free Jamberry by hosting PLEASE comment below or email me. - amlee920@gmail.com *



Hatred stirs up strife, but LOVE covers all offenses.Proverbs 10:12



Which look above do you like best?!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
template design by Studio Mommy (© copyright 2015)